Sunday 16 December 2012

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk


I bought this after  my friend talked about how much she loved it and I'm so glad I did! Not only is the packaging cute (like every other Soap and Glory product),  it smells amazing which is always a good thing in my eyes.


Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean- £7.00, Boots

It has a lovely creamy consistency but not too thick, so didn't break me out which is a relief as my skin can get so oily! You just rub it into your face and you can apply double to any problem areas, which is definitely the T-zone area for me. When you wash it off it leaves your skin feeling really smooth, clean and make-up free, without drying your skin out. The only negative for me is that you can't use it around your eyes, which is a bit of a pain if like me you like to pile on the mascara/liner! But other than that I think at £7 you can't really go wrong (especially with the 3 for 2 offers that always come around on this range) and I would definitely say give this a go!

Have you used this, and if so, what are your thoughts? Would you recommend anything else from this range? Let me know below!

Much love,
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment