Sunday 16 December 2012

Not another beauty blogger...

Okay so first post, bit clueless but hi! I'm Amy, 21 and training to be a primary school teacher. Love all things fashion, beauty (especially makeup!) and Disney, explaining my blog name. In the last few years I have been an avid reader of various blogs, but never had the confidence to start one myself. I got inspired by all these amazing bloggers and thought just do it, how bad could it be! So I decided to find a bit of confidence and give this blogging thing a go. Expect to see mainly fashion and beauty related posts, reviews, my thoughts/opinions, with maybe a few odd bits and pieces thrown in. Organised chaos if you like. Any tips or comments would be much appreciated, but please be gentle with me ;)

           Lots of love,

           Amy
           xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment