Wednesday 19 December 2012

I have a huge style crush on... Cheryl Cole

Watching the Cheryl Cole documentary on ITV2 tonight has given me some inspiration to write a new blog post! For years I have been a massive fan of Cheryl's, her being from the North East makes it even better because she is without doubt the biggest thing to come out of my region. Since appearing as a judge on the X Factor, she has quickly become a household name and dubbed a 'national treasure'. Not only does she come across as a likable person, she also has amazing style and is not afraid to experiment. Whether she's dressed up for the red carpet or out and about during the day, she always manages to look so effortless (though she has been known to have a few off moments- remember the orange top and purple trousers of the US X Factor?!).


She's definitely come a long way since this

She wore this gorgeous dress when I saw her live in October in Newcastle- love it







Can't forget her gorgeous hair and make-up either!


                     
    


















Now I know she's quite a love-hate kind of thing, but what are your thoughts on her?


Lots of love,
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment