Sunday 23 December 2012

Outfit and Face of the Night!

Last night was my friend's 21st so just a quick post to show you what I wore. I was so pleased with my dress, got it earlier in the week and was even more pleased that I could fit into a size smaller than what I would normally wear. This dress is from Topshop and I wore it with some not too high black lace up wedge boots because I'm 5'8" to start with and I hate being too tall! Especially when I tower over most blokes when I wear even small heels, not good for the self-esteem ;)






Make-up: Benefit That Gal Primer, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder, Natural Collection Peach Melba blush, MUA Brow Pencil, Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadows in Half Baked (lid, brow highlight and inner corner), Hustle, Darkhorse and Creep (winged out and underneath the eye), Topshop Kohl eyeliner in Black (waterline), Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt tip liner (flicked out on the lid), Benefit They're Real Mascara, Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter, MAC Hue lipstick.

Slightly worried, when writing all that down I realise I wear far far too much makeup! I also tried out St Moriz Dark Mousse, this is it after two applications and I quite like it. Bit of a shock at first after starting out so pale, review coming soon!

Lots of love,
Amy
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment